- Sagawa Express is established.
- Kyoto Automobile Kogyo (current Sagawa Support Services) is established.
- Sagawa Automobile Company (current Sagawa Galaxy Motors) is established.
- Sagawa Air Service Co., Ltd. (current Sagawa Global Logistics) is established.
- Sagawa Computer System (current SG Systems) is established.
- Tsubasa Transport (current SG Moving) joins.
- Sagawa Express Hong Kong is established.
- Sagawa Express Vietnam is established.
- Poly-Sagawa Logistics commences operation.
- Sagawa Financial established.
- Shifts to pure holding company structure; SG Holdings established.
- SG Holdings Co., Ltd. acquires shares in Sagawa Global Logistics Co., Ltd. (current SGH Global Co., Ltd.) and 10 other companies.
- SG Realty Co., Ltd., a real-estate company, was established.
- Sagawa Logistics Partners Co., Ltd. (dissolved following absorption-type merger into surviving company Sagawa Global Logistics Co., Ltd. in April 2019) is established.
- Sagawa Express made World Supply its subsidiary.
- SG Expert Co., Ltd. was established.
- SG Fielder Co., Ltd. was established.
- SG Holdings Global was established.
- Sagawa Global Logistics Co., Ltd. changes its name to SGH Global Japan Co., Ltd. and implements a company split to newly establish Sagawa Global Logistics Co., Ltd. to succeed the domestic logistics business.
- SG Holdings acquired the Singapore logistics company "Ameroid Logistics (S) Pte Ltd." to strengthen the domestic logistics business in Singapore.
- SG Sagawa USA, Inc. is established to provide high-quality integrated services leveraging the Group's extensive network in Japan.
- SG Holdings Global acquires Sri Lanka logistics company Expolanka Holdings PLC with the aim of expanding the international cargo business.
- "SG Sagawa Vietnam" was established.
- SG Holdings enters into strategic capital and business alliance agreement with Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
- Phat Loc Express and Trading Joint Stock Company is acquired with the aim of expanding and strengthening the Vietnam delivery business and building the customer base (name changed to SG Sagawa Express Vietnam, LLC in March 2017 and dissolved following absorption-type merger into surviving company SG Sagawa Vietnam Co., Ltd. in April 2019).
- VST Co., Ltd. (current Sagawa Humony Co., Ltd.) is established with the aim of expanding the telegram-like services business.
- SG Holdings Co., Ltd. is listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- SG Motors Co., Ltd. and Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport & Urban Development (JOIN) establish SG Motors Vietnam Co., Ltd. with the aim of promoting the introduction of temperature-controlled transportation with three temperature levels (dry, cold and frozen) in Vietnam.
- Sagawa Global Logistics Co., Ltd. acquires Shanghai Runbow Logistics & Technology Co., Ltd. with the aim of establishing a logistics business in China.
*Effective October 1, 2020, Sagawa Financial and SG Expert were merged into SG Systems.