Personal Information Protection Policy
SG Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of protecting personal information (referring to personal information as set forth in "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and specific personal information as set forth in "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures"). The Company has established this policy and has familiarized officers and employees with its content, to ensure strict implementation of the following.
1.Use of personal information
The Company will only use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use provided for in "Purpose of Use of Personal Information." If personal information is to be used for purposes other than those stated in the purpose of use, the Company will clearly indicate such use upon receipt of such personal information.
2.Provision of information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- Cases in which a person gives consent to the handling of his or her personal information
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of such person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- Cases in which personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business by way of a merger or otherwise
- Cases in which the Company entrusts the handling of personal data in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use
The Company will not provide specific personal information to any third party unless otherwise permitted by laws or regulations.
3.Personal information sharing with third parties
Purpose of information sharing
The Company will only share personal information (except specific personal information) in the following manner within the necessary scope for the achievement of the Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Scope of information sharing
The Company's group companies in Japan, SG Holdings Group Employee Shareholding Association, SGH Mutual Aid Society named "SGH Family Kyousaikai" and other groups related to the Company in Japan
Items to be shared
Name, date of hire, sex, date of birth, company name, department name, e-mail address, telephone number, job title, address, commutation route, personal history and work experience, qualification, employee evaluation, honor, salary and bonus, employment information, skill development, insurance status, family information (name, sex, date of birth, relationship, live-in and employment) and other data necessary to achieve the purpose of information sharing, of officers and employees of the Company and its group,
Party in charge of information sharing
The Company (Please contact Personal Information Office for inquiries regarding information sharing.)
The Company does not share specific personal information with any third party unless otherwise permitted by laws or regulations
4.Protection of personal information
The Company will take safety measures, such as information security measures, to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access to, leakage or loss of personal information.
5.Supervision of consignees
When entrusting personal information to outside consignees, the Company will conclude a non-disclosure agreement with each consignee, and will supervise the consignee appropriately.
6.Personal information management system
For handling personal information, the Company has established a personal information in-house management system. In abiding by in-house regulations, the Company strives for appropriate and careful handling of personal information.
7.Compliance with pertinent laws and regulations
To ensure reliable personal information protection, the Company complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to such information.
8.Changes to Personal Information Protection Policy
The contents of our Personal Information Protection Policy are subject to continuous review, with improvements made as needed, to maintain the optimum level of personal information protection.
The Website uses "cookies." Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer (such as smartphone, tablet or internet connectable device) by websites that you visit. Cookies are used for your convenience when revisiting this Website, and for the improvement of contents. Cookies do not infringe on your privacy. Cookies do not contain any information which allows identification of individual users.
10.Personal Information Office
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or inquiries regarding your own personal information, please contact the Personal Information Office.
11.Disclosure, etc. of personal information
To request disclosure, correction, addition, termination of use, deletion, etc. of your own personal information, contact the Personal Information Office. We will inform you personally as to the details of the procedure.