CSR Promotional Structure
Spread two fingers to expand the chart.
SG Holdings Group has established a CSR Committee with the goal of promoting CSR at the management level. The committee comprises directors and executive officers, as well as the heads of departments responsible for corporate planning and CSR, and in principle meets quarterly. Regular discussion of important CSR measures and management systems lead to continuous improvement in CSR initiatives.
- Eiichi Kuriwada, Chairperson and CEO, SG Holdings Co., Ltd.
- SG Holdings Co., Ltd. Directors (7), Executive Officer (1),
- General Managers (2) (in fiscal 2017);
- Sagawa Express Co., Ltd. Directors (2)
Number of meetings in fiscal 2017
- 3 (May, August and December 2017)
Major agenda topics in fiscal 2017
- Report of matters relating to CSR management
- Progress report on CSR activities
Meeting of CSR Managers from Group Companies in Japan
The Group regularly holds meetings of CSR managers from the Group's companies in Japan to share information on the CSR activities of each company and to convene study sessions led by outside lecturers.
Occasions for the sharing of information and study sessions for overseas Group companies are individually arranged.